This is a full-time (40 hours per week), remote position.
We are seeking to add a full-time website & app specialist to the team. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the mission of our company – to equip disciples to know and love God’s Word. This person should be driven, enthusiastic, and excited about collaborating with The Daily Grace Co. team to produce gospel-centered resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Experience preferred
- Managing retail and wholesale websites through Shopify+
- Managing Wholesale Marketing efforts on Faire
- Managing Marketing efforts on The Daily Grace Co. App
- Updating website theme and cosmetic changes when needed (i.e. updating banner images, promotions grid, etc.)
- Scheduling and managing inventory across the website
- Editing and adding tags for product accessibility
- Ensuring accuracy in product descriptions, images, and location before launch
- Marketing responsibilities associated with all third-party apps within Shopify+
- Troubleshooting website issues with Shopify+
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting salary for this position is $50,000
- Full insurance package including health, dental, vision, basic life, and disability
- Annual raises and bonuses based on company profitability and personal performance
- Three to four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation)
- Eight paid holidays
- 3% match retirement program
- $500 in free company product every year!
- Flexible scheduling to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Fun times, family atmosphere, and the best company culture you’ve ever experienced!
Come and join one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America!!!
(Open to US residents only)
*While this job is a remote position, other restrictions may apply in various jurisdictions due to current labor laws*