We are seeking to add a full-time warehouse assistant for our new warehouse located in the metro Washington D.C./Baltimore area (Hanover, MD). We are looking for someone who is passionate about the mission of our company to equip disciples to know and love God's Word. This position includes packing and shipping customers orders, light computer work, and preparing inventory. Applicant must be located near the metro Washington D.C./Baltimore area or willing to relocate for the position.
This full-time shift is currently scheduled M-F from 6:00am-2:30pm.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Able to pass background check and drug test
- Experience in a warehouse is not required but it is preferred
- Basic technology skills are required
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Positive attitude and commitment to the mission of TDGC required
- Pick, Quality Control, and Ship customers orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Help receive incoming inventory via pallet jack, EPJ, or forklift
- Load the outbound trucks with USPS, UPS, etc.
- Product assembly, preparation, barcoding, and more.
- Assist warehouse manager with other duties as assigned
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting salary for this position is $18.00 per hour
- Full insurance package including health, dental, vision, basic life, and disability
- Annual raises and bonuses based on company profitability and personal performance
- Three to four weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation)
- Eight paid holidays
- 3% match retirement program
- $500 in free company product every year!
- Flexible scheduling to ensure a healthy work/life balance
- Fun times, family atmosphere, and the best company culture you’ve ever experienced!
- Join one of Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Companies in America!!!