We are seeking to add a full-time warehouse assistant for our new warehouse located in the metro Washington D.C./Baltimore area (Hanover, MD). We are looking for someone who is passionate about the mission of our company to equip disciples to know and love God's Word. This position includes packing and shipping customers orders, light computer work, and preparing inventory. Applicant must be located near the metro Washington D.C./Baltimore area or willing to relocate for the position.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Able to pass background check and drug test
- Experience in a warehouse is not required but it is preferred
- Basic technology skills are required
- Able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Positive attitude and commitment to the mission of TDGC required
- Pick, Quality Control, and Ship customers orders
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Help receive incoming inventory via pallet jack, EPJ, or forklift
- Load the outbound trucks with USPS, UPS, etc.
- Product assembly, preparation, barcoding, and more.
- Assist warehouse manager with other duties as assigned
Compensation & Benefits:
- Starting wage for this position is $17.50 per hour with a $2 raise after 90 days.
- Annual raises are considered based on company growth, personal performance, etc.
- Three week of Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation)
- Seven paid holidays
- After 2 years, you will qualify for our SIMPLE IRA Retirement Program with a 3% match.
- $500 in free company product every year!
- Christmas Bonuses and distributed annually based on company profitability and personal performance.
- Flexible Scheduling. We work with you to ensure a healthy work/life balance.
- Fun times...family atmosphere...and the best company culture you've ever experienced!
*Unfortunately, at this time, as a small business, we do not offer health insurance; however, this likely will be a company benefit by the end of 2021.